Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Athena Deidre

Meet Athena Deidre, one of my favorite nieces and probably my most photographed one, because she lives right next door to me. I've seen her grow up, from being a chunky baby and now a bright young girl. She's fond of puzzles, activity books, coloring books, watching movies, singing, and what she loves doing the most, is dancing. She has always been our tiny dancer...♥ She's destined for great things, that I believe... ☺

Here's my very first favorite photo of her that I took when she was around two.
Her doe eyes...♥




She how tiny she was before? She was the only baby in the family before and everybody loved her so dearly. 

She did grow up so fast...!

Silly girl...! She loves to make faces and it's always a riot when she does...





She's one of the reasons why I wanted to learn how to use Photoshop and I practiced with her photos the most. These are old stock photos that I'm glad I kept. I guess, you can say that my Photoshop skills are probably as old as her.(But to this date, I still can't  say I have mastered it, boo!)

I still have loads and loads of of her pictures waiting for the world to see. Which means more PS practice for me... ;)

Wish me luck..! I promise to post a picture or two ev-ver-ry-de-ey...!

No comments:

Post a Comment