Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful on Thanksgiving Day

Five years ago, on this day, I  have received the greatest blessing that changed my life forever. My Roand.

Taking a look back to Roand's first year to celebrate his 5th birthday...! I love you my Roand, even before I met you, I have loved you with all of me. From the first sign of you, to the first time I heard your heartbeat, to the first quiver and flutter inside my tummy, the first cry, your first smile, your first step, your first everything,  I made sure i didn't miss anything as time flies really fast. You've grown so much and you're now 5 and having your own little adventures without me. Sometimes it bothers me that I might be missing important milestones and events while you're at school. But when you come home and tell me about your day, I know you're still my Roand. And seeing you having fun and making new friends and accomplishing so much makes me happy and proud. Yes, we're starting to have arguments, you are a handful most of the time, but you're still my sweet Roand who knows how to make me smile and sings love songs for me and says "I love you Nanay" randomly throughout the day. Looking at how much you've grown makes me sentimental so let me take this moment to remember our first year together and to thank you for every smile you put in my heart, for the lessons in life, for all the experiences and memories... Happy 5th birthday my Roand! Happy 5th year to us!


No comments:

Post a Comment