Thursday, May 19, 2011

I Think I Wanna Marry You... Again!


Before my husband and I tied the knots (on each other's neck...kidding!), I asked him why do people marry, when I meant to ask, why he wanted to marry me. Needless to say, I didn't get the answer I wanted to hear because I didn't ask the right question.  So I asked him again, after 2 years of being married. and here's what he said... ;)

12 reasons why I married you: 
  1. I love you 
  2. you bring out the new me 
  3. you make life so easy
  4. cant live without you 
  5. "be the mom of my first baby" 
  6. I already knew that you are going to be my wife the 1st time I saw you.=D 
  7. you look like "Geneva Cruz" and you became my "thrasher baby," my "worst enemy," my best friend, my lover, my girlfriend, my teacher .ehem. 
  8. you were 'easy to get' and I like it..hahaha.. but you have your own reason. soobrang bumilib ako sa about courtship na sinabe mo "hindi titigil ang courtship kahit magasawa na tau" 
  9. 1st time ko nga agkaryo to ask for your number, gumawa ng way to get your number, to ask you out, and ask you to be my girlfriend kahit sooobrang nanginginig na ko and I need my investment back..lol 
  10. I believe in shooting stars 
  11. you believe in me 
  12. you taught me how to love you again and again and again with no end. "I'll never go far away from you."
Sometimes we need to ask the right questions to get the right answers. So I finally got the answers I wanted, and more. 2 years late, but like what they say, "Better late than never."


Taken inside a calesa in Vigan.
03/06/09




Dear Husband,

You still owe me one engrandeng simpleng wedding of the year. ;)

L♥ve,
The mom of your first baby. And future second baby. AND all your babies. 

PS.
I'm still quite doubtful about number 3. ;)

2 comments:

  1. "engrandeng simpleng wedding". Hehe! How? Hi mg carlaaaaa! Blog addict na? para not always sa facebook notes. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not quite sure how we're going to achieve the engrandeng simpleng wedding myself hehehe! Pero what I have in mind is, a simple elegant gown, a simple venue, but with the works, like merong fireworks, floating lanterns, bonggang band, bonggang food, ;)

    ReplyDelete